Hotel attacker trained in Libya – Tunisia

The Tunisian gunman who carried out a deadly attack on a hotel last Friday trained in an armed group’s camp in Libya last year, Tunisia’s government has said. Officials said on Tuesday that Saif Rezgui, who was killed by police following the rampage, was in Libya at the same time as two Tunisians who stormed the Tunis Bardo museum in March, killing 21 people.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>